This issue is usually on new printers when it’s first set up, probably because the person setting up has made a mistake in adequately configuring or installing it. Having in mind the two reasons above and addressing them, a quick look inside will resolve the issue. In General, here’s what you need to do to solve the Epson XP 320 error code 0xea issue. Open up the printer and ensure no material, tapes, or anything else is stuck inside, and the cartridges are correctly seated. If this does not solve the error, read the other solutions to solve the problem.
Steps to Solve Epson XP 320 Error Code 0xea
This issue usually happens when a new Epson printer is undergoing the primary setup and installation. For safety reasons, the Epson printers have a bit of froth covering the nozzle of the cartridge. Thankfully, the error 0xea may be a very commonly known error that Epson printers give, so ensure to follow the steps within the method carefully to avoid causing the other issues.
1.Check your cartridges
- First, turn off your printer and disconnect it from the power cable.
- Then, take out the ink cartridges and check them carefully for any material leftover.
- Now, open up the printer’s cover and verify for any jammed paper. If you got some there, then remove it carefully.
- Now, reconnect the printer to the power cable.
- Then, check that the ink cartridges are correctly installed.
- Now, turn on your printer and try to print some documents once again. This process should have solved your issue.
2. Jammed carriage of the printer due to some stuck packaging material
If any packaging material is left inside the printer, then this can be the reason for the Epson printer error code oxea. This will need to be removed entirely with care. After that, it is essential to check if there is any paper jamming the printer. For this, open up the printer and take a thorough look inside it. Make sure that there is not any paper, tape, or materials stuck inside the printer. Ensure the cartridges are sealed in properly.
3.Check Inside of your printer.
- First, shut off the printer and detach all the external cables like USB, Hard disk, and power cables.
- Open the printer cover and check the inside of the printer thoroughly. There can be jammed papers or other objects. If yes, remove it and close the lid.
- Then, reinsert all the cables into the printer and turn it on. Now, check if
- Epson printer error message is gone or not.
- This should help in situations when the above method did not do anything to resolve the issue of Epson printer error 0xEA . After you remove the packaging materials from inside the printer, you should reseat the cartridges.
We hope this guide assisted you to get back to printing your documents with ease.